About the Chamber
The Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit, membership organization that is dedicated to promoting and improving the economic welfare of the Town of Stockbridge since 1986.
Mailing Address:Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 224
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Location of Business Office:50 Main Street
Stockbridge, MA 01262 Business Office Phone: (413) 298-5200
Business Office Fax: (413) 931-3128
Lodging Hotline: (866) 626-5327
Board of Directors:The Chamber is directed by an executive board and is managed by an executive director. Feel free to contact them with any suggestions, comments or concerns.
The Red Lion Inn, 298-5545
Vice PresidentAllison Rachele Bayles
Berkshire Theatre Festival, 298-5200x19
Assistant Vice President
Berkshire Brochure Display, 298-3999
Norman Rockwell Museum, 298-4100x237
The Floor Store, 232-7175
Barbara J. Zanetti
Business Office, 413-298-5200
Member Benefits:As a member you show that you actively promote the welfare and economic stability of our region. One voice raised in defense of a right or one person or business taking on a project is often weak and ineffectual. But when many voices are raised and many people work together in Community affairs, much is achieved. We exist only with the time, energy and financial support received from each of you. The stronger the Chamber the more we can do for the business community. LET'S WORK TOGETHER, FOR WORKING TOGETHER WORKS...FOR YOU. The following are some of the services and benefits available to all Chamber members.
- Free listing in the Stockbridge Welcomes You brochure. Stockbridge tourism guides are distributed FREE throughout Berkshire County, Albany, Columbia County and the Northwestern Connecticut region. It's also mailed to thousands of visitors inquiring by phone and email. Featuring a historic walking tour, map and town information, "Stockbridge Welcomes You" is a valuable reference book and wonder souvenir for its readers. Media Kit Brochure Contract Free Listing
- Low cost display advertising available.
- Free descriptive listing of your business on to the Chambers' website with hot-link to your own page. www.stockbridgechamber.org
- Free business display space in the Chamber's Information space found in the information booth on 41 Mai n Street and in the Chamber office on 50 Main Street
- Unique opportunities for new members to promote their business in Chambers' newsletter, media contacts
- Targeted, Cooperative advertising opportunities
- Newspaper & Television Releases
- Free event listing on Chamber website calendar
VISITOR INFORMATION AND REFERRALS
- Staffed professional that provides hundreds of referrals for Chamber members
- Free business display space in Chamber office
- On line lodging availability service & Toll Free Availability Hotline referral service
- Networking with over 100 members who share your interest in increasing all business in Stockbridge and its environs
- Exposure to new business contacts and community leaders
- Regular meetings for networking, addressing ideas & learning from special interests speakers
- Access to Chamber member mailing list & email list
HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS
- Insurance programs available to members at competitive rates
- Delta Dental/ Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan
- Health New England
- Originators: Wheeler & Taylor (413) 528-1000, HSA (800)487-4427
- Stockbridge Chamber of Commerce Educational Programs
- Halloween Parade & Party
BUSINESS & POLITICAL
- A cohesive lobbying group to address issues before the selectmen.
- Countywide representation at the Berkshire Visitors Bureau (BVB).
JOIN US... Membership Application